Sunday, September 14, 2008

Book Blogger Appreciation Week


Didn't know there was such a thing? Well, there is.

BBAW was started this year by blogger My Friend Amy, who explains why: "Acknowledging the hard work of book bloggers and their growing impact on book marketing and their essential contribution to book buzz in general, I am excited to announce the first Book Blogger Appreciation Week. Think of it as a retreat for book bloggers and a chance for us to totally nerd out over books together. And of course, shower each other with love and appreciation."

There will be events all week long at My Friend Amy's blog and others: awards for best blogs in many categories, giveaways, interviews, etc. For daily giveaways, see here. There will be over 100 books, plus other goodies, given away!

But the best thing about BBAW may be discovering new blogs; I've come across several good ones already. One of those is my interview partner Anna, whose interview I will post here on Tuesday. Stay tuned.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Can't wait to see the review! My interview with you will be up that day as well!