Sunday, March 02, 2008

News from around

From The Telegraph (U.K.) comes "50 crime writers to read before you die." Also, an interview with Robert Parker.


I haven't read Stephen King in a while, but James Campbell's review of Duma Key in The New York Times may change that.

At Reviewing the Evidence, this quick interview with author Stuart Pawson. The one time I met him, he seemed a reticient, low-key person -- with a wicked sense of humor. Here, you really see Pawson's offbeat humor.

I'm a little late on this, but Maureen Corrigan at NPR reviews Sue Miller's The Senator's Wife. I'm also afraid to read this book -- there's been so much good hype, I don't want to be disappointed.

Finally, this neat story from the The Christian Science Monitor, titled "Homeless men find shelter in a book club.

No comments: